Table of Contents
Download Fire Pro Wrestling World for free on PC – this page will show you how to download and install the full version of Fire Pro Wrestling World on PC.
About Fire Pro Wrestling World
Fire Pro Wrestling World sees a return to the timing and strategy based gameplay the series has become famous for, which was dropped in the series’ last game, Fire Pro Wrestling for the Xbox 360 in 2012, in favor of a button-mashing mini-game. Game modes will include the traditional death matches, including steel cages, barbed wire and landmines, MMA rules matches, and more. Fire Pro Wrestling World will be the first game in the series to incorporate online multiplayer, holding up to four players in a match. At Wrestle Kingdom Fan Fest 2018, Spike Chunsoft announced that New Japan Pro-Wrestling would be officially licensed and would come complete with a Story Mode, dubbed Fighting Road, and at least the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. They also featured a Demo match for the Fire Pro World Championship, won by Kushida. A Jr. Heavyweight Fighting Road story, as well as a Promoter mode, dubbed Fire Promoter, will be available later as DLC shortly after release.
How to Download and Install Fire Pro Wrestling World
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for Fire Pro Wrestling World. If you’re asked for a password, use: www.gametrex.com
- Choose a mirror to complete your download.
- Once Fire Pro Wrestling World has finished downloading, extract the file using a software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
Fire Pro Wrestling World System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5
- RAM: 4 GB RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible video card with minimum 512MB of VRAM
- Storage: 4 GB available space