Gone Home Download PC Game arrangement in single direct connection for Windows. It is an astounding experience and outside the box game.
June seventh, 1995. 1:15 AM, You show up home following a year abroad. You anticipate that your family should welcome you, yet the house is vacant. Something’s wrong. Where is everybody? Also, what’s occurred here? Unwind the secret for yourself in Gone Home, a story investigation game from The Fullbright Company.
- A Personal Story: Created by veterans of the BioShock arrangement and the story group behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced subtleties of one family’s battles to manage vulnerability, grief, and change.
- An Immersive Place: Gone to the 1990s by visiting a home where everything about been painstakingly reproduced, and the hints of a rainstorm outside enclose you by the experience.
- No Combat, No Puzzles: Gone Home is a peaceful and sans puzzle insight, welcoming you to play at your own movement without getting assaulted, stuck, or baffled. This house needs you to investigate it.
- Fully Interactive Investigation: Discover what’s befallen the Greenbriars by inspecting a house loaded with the family’s very own belongings, and the notes and letters they’ve abandoned. Utilize your forces of perception to bits together a story that unfurls as you investigate.
- Behind-The-Scenes Commentary: Over an hour and a half of analysis by the engineers, artists, and voice ability behind Gone Home. Access Commentary mode by tapping the Modifiers button when beginning another game!
Before you start Gone Home Free Download ensure your PC meets least framework necessities.
- Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- 1.80GHz Processor
- 2GB Memory
- DX10 Video card with 512MB of VRAM
- (NOTE: Intel HD Graphic 4000 NOT CURRENTLY SUPPORTED on Windows 8)
- 2GB HDD space