Strategic Command is back, and this time it is presenting to you the Great War! Remember this pivotal clash from the initial shots of 1914 to the last offensives. From the bleeding fields of Flanders to the general advances in the east, the battling in Italy, the Balkans and the Middle East, Strategic Command: World War I covers all the primary angles and theaters of the war.
Sabotage the adversary’s will to oppose through discretion and political interest while preparing your powers and growing new advances and methods of taking up arms. From the Tank to the Airplane, the Submarine to the Aircraft Carrier, this war saw a monstrous overflowing of new weapons, and these are available to you to investigate and send.
Utilizing the equivalent overhauled motor as their ongoing hex-based WWII Grand Strategy games, Strategic Command: World War I permits you to appreciate the difficulties looked by administrators on the two sides of the twentieth century’s first incredible clash.
From the High Seas Fleet to Lawrence of Arabia, the Russian Revolution and the Zimmermann Telegram, the war will be won through vital inventiveness just as power. Will a German intrusion of France catch Paris in a general development by means of Belgium? Can a maritime bar rout the Central Powers? Will Russia capitulate to upset? Every one of these inquiries and a lot more are yours to reply.
France, Italy, Russia, Serbia, the UK and the USA will go head to head against Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire in our lead crusade. Numerous different nations will probably enter the battle on either side, for example, Belgium, Greece, Portugal and Romania. Not overlooking obviously the tremendous commitment of the British Empire to the Entente’s war exertion.
New unit types have been added including ANZACs, Colonial Corps and Mountain Corps.
Units can move and settle in, and channels can be improved through exploring Trench Warfare.
Maritime Mines can be laid to ensure your ocean paths or to obstruct those of your rival.
Surveillance Bombers will satisfy their noteworthy part of spotting for the Artillery.
Three missions: 1914 Call to Arms, 1914 Triple Alliance (where Italy joins the Central Powers) and 1917 Fate of Nations.
• Friendly Majors can be set to be AI-controlled, and this choice can be changed whenever in the game. You can even switch sides should you wish to
• Games can be played through a PBEM++ Multiplayer worker with a Challenge Lobby and consistent in game sending/accepting of turns
• The war is battled on a 20 mile for each hex guide of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and the Atlantic, as found in our ongoing WWII: War in Europe discharge, however with some exceptional adjustments reasonable for WWI, for example, the expansion of Ypres and Gallipoli
• Victory will require growing new military precepts to improve your authorities’ capacities, the battle viability of your units, and even your capacity to convey new advances like the Tank and Fighter airplane
• You can limit the Decision box to inspect the guide and survey the circumstance before reacting to any Decisions, and numerous choices have extra notes giving their chronicled setting and exhortation
• Enhanced Fog of War unmistakably shows the constraints of your units’ spotting range
• Dynamic Movement permits units that haven’t spent all their Action Points to be de-chosen and re-chose again later, making arranging your moves so a lot simpler.
• Naval Cruise permits you to move your maritime units quickly over longer separations
• Naval units must be fortified in stages, forestalling moment fix following critical harm.
• This is our first WWI game utilizing hexes.
• France, Italy, Russia, Serbia, the UK and the USA will go head to head against Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire in our lead crusade.
• Many different nations will probably enter the battle on either side, for example, Belgium, Greece, Portugal and Romania. Not overlooking obviously the massive commitment of the British Empire to the Entente’s war exertion.
• New unit types have been added including ANZACs, Mountain Corps and Ground Attack Aircraft.
• New development and entrenchment capacity that integrates with our Dynamic Movement model. This permits players to have more powerful attacks into a dead zone when the time has come to go into all out attack mode.
• Naval Mines can be laid to secure your ocean paths – or to obstruct those of your adversary.
• Germany’s utilization of Unrestricted Naval Warfare has been completely redesignd.
• Reconnaissance Bombers will satisfy their notable function of spotting for the Artillery.
• 1914 Call to Arms
• 1914 Triple Alliance (where Italy joins the Central Powers)
• 1917 Fate of Nations
– 3 missions (1914 Call to Arms, 1914 Triple Alliance (where Italy joins the Central Powers) and 1917 Fate of Nations
– New unit types added including ANZACs, Colonial Corps and Mountain Corps
– Enhanced Fog of War plainly shows the constraints of your units’ spotting range
– Recon Bombers giving data on foe positions will improve the impact of your Artillery
– Naval Mines can be laid to harm foe delivering
– Units can move and dig in, and channels can be improved through exploring Trench Warfare
Specialized Specifications of This Release:
- Game Version: Initial Release
- Interface Language: English
- Sound Language: English
- Uploader/Re packer Group: Skidrow
- Game File Name: Strategic_Command_World_War_I.iso
- Game Download Size: 572 MB
- MD5SUM: 750f24c20ea462c64a63246ac6055762
Before you start Strategic Command World War I Free Download ensure your PC meets least framework necessities.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Windows XP isn’t upheld)
- Processor: 1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent (Running the game in higher goal requires all the more preparing power.)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 8MB video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB accessible space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card